Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Xmas

Since you've been good all year, here is your Xmas present. Ive done quite a bit since my last update. I have been trying to finish the structure by Xmas. Im close, but I dont think I'll make it.

Ive built the stairwells, which you can see in yellow, and added a few other structural bits. Theres not much to go before I can start on the detail.

Im now working on integrating the green stairwell supports into the green interior shell. When thats done I will leave the stairs seperate, and they will form the base for the upper deck. That way I can hide the whole lot (stairs and upper deck) to work on the lower deck, or hide everything except the stairs and upper deck, to work on that.

Ive been hand optimising polys like crazy, as I go. By rights, it should be up to 2500 or so polygons, but its a lot less than that thanks to my re-organisation.

Poly count: 1990
File Version: 107 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its all looking very exciting. i keep checking the page back for updates and every few days i get a new surprise.
keep up the good work wylie. its going fantastically. when you are ready for beta testing, i hope you keep me in mind.
-kowboyk